Category List

Monday, December 16, 2013

Use shoe box lids, scrapbook paper, modge podge to create cute lettering or decor. Thinking of so many ideas I could use this for.

scrapbook sketch
scrapbook sketch

Download whole gallery
Six paper flower tutorials
Six paper flower tutorials

Download whole gallery
Rolled Paper Flowers Tutorial. I need to learn how to make these.
Rolled Paper Flowers Tutorial. I need to learn how to make these.

Download whole gallery
Use shoe box lids, scrapbook paper, modge podge to create cute lettering or decor. Thinking of so many ideas I could use this for.
Use shoe box lids, scrapbook paper, modge podge to create cute lettering or decor.  Thinking of so many ideas I could use this for.

Download whole gallery
Scrapbook Layout
Scrapbook Layout

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment