Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

My Christmas layout from 2012 that documents the challenging reality of my holiday. Found in the Fall Issue of Scrapbook & Cards today magazine in my Stories With Heart article. #scrapbooking

Paper Trees - made from a half circle. Could be done with pretty scrapbook paper.
Paper Trees - made from a half circle. Could be done with pretty scrapbook paper.

Download whole gallery
My Christmas layout from 2012 that documents the challenging reality of my holiday. Found in the Fall Issue of Scrapbook & Cards today magazine in my Stories With Heart article. #scrapbooking
My Christmas layout from 2012 that documents the challenging reality of my holiday. Found in the Fall Issue of Scrapbook & Cards today magazine in my Stories With Heart article. #scrapbooking

Download whole gallery
Patriotic 3D Stars Tutorial
Patriotic 3D Stars Tutorial

Download whole gallery
Scrapbook paper on cheap frame
Scrapbook paper on cheap frame

Download whole gallery
DIY Wrapping Paper!
DIY Wrapping Paper!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment